BUSINESS and MARKET NEWS
- Bloomberg.com Market data, news, analysis, and commentary plus live streamed radio and television links.
- Businessweek Online Business News
- Yahoo Finance Financial news and commentary on U.S. and world markets, plus investment, loan, and insurance centers.
COLLEGE PLANNING & FINANCIAL AID
- College Board Online-The College Board Library Student and parent information; college planning news, tools and resources.
- SavingforCollege.com Independent and objective information on different ways to save and pay for college; plenty of interactive tools.
- Internal Revenue Service Tax information, directions, tools, downloadable forms, and more.
- Securities and Exchange Commission Federal agency that regulates and supervises securities markets; a wealth of free information and tutorials on money, finance, investing, regulations, corporate operations, and more
- Social Security Administration News and how-to information on tax withholding, obtaining a replacement card or Statement of Earnings and Benefits, etc.
OTHER AGENCIES and ORGANIZATIONS
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners National organization of state insurance regulators; visit its Consumer Information Source.
- North American Securities Administration Association Investor protection specialists; lots of good reading on everything from investor rights to scams to avoid and what to do if you have a problem.
- Choose to Save Financial Calculators and other helpful resources
- Kiplinger Personal Finance Timely personal finance advice and business forecasts; includes news, rates, calculators, quotes, columns, and advice on finance and business.
- Ed Slott - Ed Slott established the IRA Leadership Program™ and Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group™, which were developed specifically to help financial institutions and advisors, financial advisor firms and insurance companies become recognized leaders in the IRA marketplace.
- AARP Targets those 50 or older planning for or already retired; all kinds of useful information.
- Medicare Learn about eligibility and benefits, billing, compare health-care options, download Medicare forms, and locate participating providers by geographic area.
- Social Security Administration Access to a wealth of information related to Social Security; obtain general planning information; apply for benefits and even file online.
Please note: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided herewith, you are leaving this site. We make no representations as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided at these sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third party technology, sites, information and programs made available through this site. By clicking on the link above you will leave our web site and assume total responsibility for your use of the site you are linking to.